FREE CAMPERVAN + FREE INSURANCE + FREE FERRY (for the van)
Cracker deal from United Campervans and it’s exclusive to us! Well done for subscribing to the Travelscoop because that’s where we announced this first.
- You get a campervan for FREE for 4 days, pick up in Christchurch and drop off in Auckland. You can take longer if you like – extra days are charged at 50% off the normal price. But you have to be in Auckland by the 22nd December.
- You get full vehicle insurance cover for FREE.
- United Campervans pay for the vehicle’s ferry crossing. (You pay for your own passenger tickets on the ferry though.
You just pay $50 application fee + diesel & your ferry ticket
- You pay us an application fee of $50 (we refund this in full immediately if your application isn’t accepted.)
- You pay for the diesel fuel you use on your trip.
- You pay for your passenger ferry tickets (I just checked and it’s as cheap as $110 per person on the InterIslander.)
Quality campervans – here’s what you’ve got to choose from:
- 10 two berth Alpha Campervans SOLD OUT
- 28 two plus 1 berth Alpha Campervans SOLD OUT
- 7 four berth Alpha Campervans SOLD OUT
- 3 six berth Alpha Campervans SOLD OUT
- 4 Alpha HiTops SOLD OUT.
- 5 United 2 Premier Motorhomes SOLD OUT
- 5 United 2+1 premier Motorhomes SOLD OUT
- 10 United 4 Premier Motorhomes SOLD OUT